Friday, January 15, 2016

Therapy With a Grain of Salt

he Winter Park/Maitland Observer has published an article by Brittni Johnson about The Salt Room. The article tells the story of Katelyn Tinsley, a 22-year-old Winter Park resident suffering from cystic fibrosis who has found relief through regular visits to The Salt Room. After just one session, her lungs felt clearer and she was off the oxygen tank completely.
Regarding her experience at The Salt Room, Tinsley says “If it didn’t work then I wouldn’t keep going because I have so many other doctor appointments and other maintenance I have to do to keep myself healthy. I wouldn’t add something to the list if it didn’t make a clear difference.”
The article describes the technology and how The Salt Room is being used to help clients suffering from a range of respiratory and dermatological issues.
Read the full article at the Winter Park/Maitland Observer web site